anyone been to the Harry Potter thing in Orlando?

is it very good? Looks neat

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 6:40 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• YES! We were just there at the beginning of last month. It was really packed, but we had a terrific time!!! Check out my profile page for some pics :) I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, as is my whole family. When I walked through the entrance, I felt as if I had walked onto the movie set!! Seriously! It was great, the butterbeer & pumpkin juices are delicious, & the food at the Three Broomsticks was wonderful!! Walking through the castle was incredible! If you get the chance to go, my family & I would highly recommend it!!
    fosternpa

Answer by fosternpa at 1:50 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Haven't been yet, but we're planning to spend New Year's Eve there in 2011. I'm looking forward to your answers as well!
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:27 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I am also interested to see how people like it. I would like to go, but maybe later on when the excitement of it being new has slowed down.

Answer by Bmat at 8:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I had some customers come in who'd been on vacation there. They said the lines are long, it's okay, but that it's a lot better if your a little kid, for adults it's sort of a let down.
    truthrowan

Answer by truthrowan at 2:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was on it and it was amazing. Although the line was rediculous. It was like flying on a broom.
    GraciesMommy25

Answer by GraciesMommy25 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• If you've been to Islands Of Adventure before then it is a let down. The only NEW ride is awesome(we waited in line for like an hour and a half on a hot yucky day!), but they just redid the other two or three...cant remember exactly. The scenery is really neat and it feels like your walking through Harry Potters world. We only went into two stores, the candy and joke store which were cute.

Kam06

Answer by Kam06 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• No, but hopefully summer 2011.
    JOCKEYP2PMOM

Answer by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 9:03 AM on Sep. 12, 2010