What's your phobia?

And if you have more than one, what's your worst? I am terrified of spiders. I know this is a common one, but it's so true. I don't know exactly where it stems from. Don't remember any bad experiences. I just know my grandmother had daddy long legs on her walls, and you had to walk down this long hallway to get to her bathroom and I would be so scared.

twinmama2five

Asked by twinmama2five at 7:12 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cancer returning.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I have many...I have generalized anxeity disorder. but social is the worst for me...i get panic attacks in all social situtations.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:00 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Ships .. I can't even look at them, not on tv, not on my computer..and for sure not in person. I get anxiety really bad, pretty much a panic attack.
    buryherdead

Answer by buryherdead at 7:13 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• The dentist. I have no idea why, but I always have to take medication to go to the dentist. And I've had great dentists all my life. There is just something Ewwww and creepy about someone having their hands in my mouth.
    Gooberzilla

Answer by Gooberzilla at 7:18 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Sweat, I hate to sweat. I hate the feeling of sweat running down my back or anywhere else. It's horrible and I live in TX where it is HOT and HUMID. ugh.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:26 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Heights are the worst for me. I also don't like to be in close spaces.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:49 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Suffocation! I hate the idea of running out of oxygen. I hate to put the blankets over the level of my mouth, I hate being under water too long and I hate when someone puts their hand over my mouth/nose. I also get anxiety over talking in front of groups.
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 8:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• There are these really awful creatures that live in my basement. Here's a photo of one. They don't bite but I absolutely need my husband to kill them.

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:25 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It was awful to even look for and post that link!!
    Dr.Donna

• Snakes....
    Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 7:49 AM on Sep. 11, 2010