Have you ever felt a chemistry with someone by accident?

Just talking to them and you feel a connection and you're like WTH was thaat?

And your already married and got a family and weren't intending anything like that to happen at all. I'm like "where the heck were you when I was single?" lol

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 7:13 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL, yes, several times in my 21 year marriage. The thought " where were you before I was married, crossed my mind. I never acted on the feeling though.

Answer by louise2 at 7:50 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I personally haven't had chemistry with anyone else but , yes, people have chemistry with people other than their spouses. So long as you remember your vows to your husband, and stay faithful, it's not a problem.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:36 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• No. In my 45 plus years of marriage, I've never been attracted to anyone except my husband.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:47 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• with my dh and since then we have been together
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:11 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• no not like a chemistry i did feel special though wiith one person at this time i had just had my first son and thing with hubby where very very bad at this point he didnt show me any affection or even tried making me feel special. and this person was always their for me to talk to and was always complementing me in so many ways i felt very very specia but yeah i love hubby and we worked things out and nothing other than feeling special went on plus he didnt really like females and i knew him since we were little so i think if i would of felt something else for him i woudl of felt ackward
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 8:54 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Well I've felt like I like someone as a friend but really no one comes close to the feelings I have for my husband.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:42 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Oh absolutely! I think it's normal. However, I am in love with my husband, and I said vows to him. I take them very seriously. Whenever I feel that chemistry, I make sure that there is never anything that even has the appearance of being questionable. In fact, I usually put some distance between myself and that person so that there isn't ever the opportunity for anything to happen.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Oh, yes! We're still human, married or not.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2010