CONFUSED!!

I HAD MY PERIOD FROM AUG26-SEPTEMBER 1 AND ON THE NEXT DAY MY HUSBAND N I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX.FOR THE PASS FEW DAYS IVE BEEN FEELING BLOATED,TIRED N TENDERED BREAST.COULD I BE PREGNANT OR COULD IT BE SOMETHING ELSE?WE JUST STARTED THIS MONTH TRYING TO CONCEIVE.HOPE THE FIRST TRY WAS THE CHARM!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 7:56 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wait tell you miss your next period then test.

Answer by louise2 at 7:58 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Way too soon to tell yet. I find that when you want something so badly your mind can play tricks on you. When I finally gave up on "trying" and put it in God's hands, then it finally happened for us. It's easier said than done, but you need to relax & not feel anxious or upset every month. It'll happen when it's meant to happen. Enjoy your time w/ you husb- and the "trying" is the best part! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:39 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• To answer your question - technically yes you can - although ovulation is standard on days 11 - 13, can happen anytime. Unfortunately you'll have to wait a few weeks to know for sure - although if it's really important you can get a blood test much sooner.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 8:40 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• if i were u i wouldnt think bout tryin to concieve an just think of the greaat sex :) and im pretty sure something spectacular well happen for u an ur husband wish u guys the best of luck, cus its true if ur thinking about it more then likely ur mind will play tricks on u and its way to soon to tell. I had that scared thought something was wrong with my cus i hadd unprotected sex one day an next day i started my period like three days early...
    babykathy09

Answer by babykathy09 at 2:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It is possible. With my first pregnancy, I had gotten off the pill and that weekend ended up conceiving him, so yes, you could be. You can try a test, but my guess is that it is too soon to tell.
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 8:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I have to agree. Wait till your missed period. Good luck to ya!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 10:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2010