Have You Every?

Have You Every Stolen Anything Cause You Didnt HAve The Money? Or That You Just Wanted It?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ever, not every. Sorry I have a degree in English.. when I was a punk kid in junior high my friend and I stole some magnets from Spencers, just because we were rebels. Pretty lame. Nowadays I wouldn't dream of stealing things, it's just wrong.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I have in desperation as a single mom with no child support....NOT that this makes it right have stollen deoderant, milk, dog food, laundry soap...by "forgetting" they were on the bottom of my grocery cart.
    Anonymous

• I once pocketed a tube of lipstick when I was a high school freshman. A classmate worked there. About the time I worked up enough confidence to reach for it, he jokingly called out, "Are you stealing that?" I laughed it off and said, "Of course not!" I took it anyway when he walked away.

I still wonder if he really knew what I was up to.......
    Anonymous

• i once stole diapers for my daughter that was like 15 years ago but hey she needed them
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I accidentally stole a case of bottled water just the other day. I had it on the bottom of my cart and I asked the checker if she had gotten it. She gave me my total and the transaction finished. When I got home I realized the error, but I didn't take steps to correct it. When my sister was 13, I was 11, she got caught stealing a pair of pants from a clothing store. I never really even thought about it after that.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• No, I have not. I figure if I dont have the money God doesnt want me to have it. And I hate people that do. It hikes up prices for all of the hopnest people.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:04 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Yes when I was younger and Ifeel awful for it now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2008