Do you were slippers or socks?

I don't wear much socks in the summer months unless it's to work and I wear slippers sometimes in the summer but I orefer to go barefooted. in the winter or cooler days I wear slippers and if it's really cold I wear socks and slippers.
How about you?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:45 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I wear Crocs in the summer without socks. In the winter I wear both slippers (fleece lined) and socks because my feet are ice all winter.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• the only time I take my socks off is when I'm getting in the shower :P
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 8:54 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• slippers all the time
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't wear either in the Summer but come mid Fall it is SLIPPER time!! I was actually just thinking that it was time to buy my slippers of the year :-)
    ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 8:53 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I usually wear socks. I think if I found some really comfy slippers I may wear them though.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:54 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• In the summer - neither.  I wear flip flops around the house.

In the winter - both and I ususally wear 2 pairs of socks.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:59 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I used to go barefoot all the time then bought a pair of UGH houseshoes at TJMAXX really cheap. Now I hate taking them off. The only time I wear socks is when I go out to walk. Then I come back, kick off my shoes and am just too tired to bend over and take them off. I don't wear them long bc with the spandex in them they get tight and I don't like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It's hot here all of the time, I can't remember the last time I wore socks or slippers. I am barefoot all of the time. If I go somewhere, I wear flip flops or sandals. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 9:08 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I always wear slippers in the house. My feet get nasty if I go barefoot. I MUST wear shoes outdoors because we have chickens running around...LOL I wear wool socks that my mom knit for me in the winter---cozy and warm!
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 9:13 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Unless the floors are unbearably cold, I go barefoot in the house as much as possible. Sandals in the summer, but I do wear socks and shoes in the winter when I'm out and about.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:14 AM on Sep. 11, 2010