What kinds of toy suggestions for my six months old daughter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter likes the big plastic car keys, blocks (plastic though, because the wood ones can splinter when they chew on them...and they will) anything with a mirror on it, and the toys that are cloth but crinkle when you squeeze them.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 9:11 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• probably anything that lights up sings
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 9:16 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• my daughter loves her fabric material book and her musical plastic one. she has a toy that stands that she can sit infront if and it has a mirror and things she can push to make sounds and she loves that too
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I really like the Leap Frog toys. We have this table among other toys and our daughter likes it a lot. You can take the legs off and have it flat on the ground or take two legs off and have it propped up on the other legs. This makes it easier for the babies that can't stand, yet.
    http://shop.leapfrog.com/leapfrog/jump/Learn-%26-Groove%AE%3A-Musical-Table-Bilingual-Spanish-/productDetail/Learn-%26-Groove-Toys/lfprod10205/cat90021?selectedColor=&selectedSize=&navAction=push&navCount=0&categoryNav=false
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• My daughter liked measuring cupes and spoons. I got her the colorful ones they sold at Target and she had a ball.
    GraciesMommy25

Answer by GraciesMommy25 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2010