Why Do people use the reply all button when sending a return message that they got from their friends?

I am contatntly getting messages from other peoples friends they just hit reply all. I don't care what your answer is to your friend. Can't you just hit reply? This really irks me I think why are they sending me a message. I know I can just hit delete but I was wondering why people do this?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:09 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• That irks me too, but I don't think some people realize there is a difference. They just see reply and go for it.... :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:11 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I'm glad you asked that question - now i know what that reply to all button means - and i shall no longer hit it!! thank you ....
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 9:28 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Carelessness.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I just wonder if maybe they might be technology challenged and don't know the difference
    Moms_Angels1960

Comment by Moms_Angels1960 (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I hate that too. What's worse is when people do that at work - my DH fired someone because of an email she "replied all" to; it was baaad. Be careful!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• One of the reasons I have 2400 unread bulk messages.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I know there are so many in my in box my and I have to weed through all of them and delete them because they arenb't even replies to me just my friends. Yeah sure great you're doing house cleaning of your friends but I don't need to know what they reply back to you irks me
    Moms_Angels1960

Comment by Moms_Angels1960 (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2010