why is mccain being so rude

why does he keep cutting obama off obama sits there and let him ramble and not answer the question when obama is answering the question mccain cuts him off that is just rude this is why I don't watch the debate. I just read what they are for.

godsgrace1

Asked by godsgrace1 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know but it is ruining the debate. I can understand pointing out differences that are relevant, I don't understand just blasting someone with all negative rumors or the negative twisted truths.

McCain is obviously showing his desperation in this election and this his is final chance to knock down Obama and again McCain is failing by causing the nation to look at him in disgust.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 9:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I agree!!!! he knows he is gong to lose... and that is all he has going for him anymore( obama's downfalls that is)!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 9:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Obama lets him finish his answers but mccain interrupts every 2 second.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 9:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Ha ha ha ha! You are just mad because McCain is exposing Obama for the crook that he is. Whoo! This is the best debate yet!

Man, it was awesome when he nailed him to the wall about his terrorist relationship and his connection to ACORN. Obama was speechless!
    muddysuzi

Answer by muddysuzi at 9:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I'm a McCain supporter, but he's really being rude. I'm all for a good debate, but I believe that a good debate happens when you're respectful towards each other. There is such thing as polite disagreement... I think they've forgotten the "polite" part tonight!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 9:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• McCain is so scared he's gonna lose!!! it's too funny!!!

My fave part- Obama keeps saying "when I am president..." McCain says "if I'm president"
    Anonymous

• yeah it was awesome when he asked obama about acorn and then obama gave him a direct answer.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• heatherama yeah it was awesome when he asked obama about acorn and then obama gave him a direct answer.

yes mccain has not give obama any direct answer
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIdbYjmbFzo
    Anonymous

• nychica, that's because he doesn't have any.
    i really love how mccain claimed that his whole campaign has been about economics. really?
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2008