COKE or PEPSI or OTHER? What are your favs and thoughts?

In our city, they are having price wars again. It's not a holiday?
Purchased Pepsi (out of Coke) at 3.99 for 24 pack. No limit. Bought Caffeine Free and Diet.
Still didn't buy more than two cases.

Has people stopped drinking soft drinks?
Is this an extra that you find unhealthy?
Is this an extra due to the economy have cut from your budget?
Is your town running the same specials?

JOCKEYP2PMOM

Asked by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 9:12 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am "addicted" to Diet Pepsi and drink probably way to much. Always say I'm going to give it up and drink water--but that hasn't happened yet! LOL
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 2:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i've never been much of a soda drinker but when I'm pregs I get cravings for it... i'm now a fan on the pepsi throwback made with real sugar =)
    Mrs.Ren.Kutzler

Answer by Mrs.Ren.Kutzler at 9:14 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• IDK...I never pay attention to the price of pop...I just buy coke (whatever it costs) for my mom for when she comes down here b/c God forbid she goes a day without it...but we never buy it for us.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:15 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I dont actually want coke that often, but if I have it in the fridge I will drink it rather quickly so when I do want some, I just have hubby pick up a bottle of it on his way home from work.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 9:18 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• In my family it has always been Pepsi or generic. We don't ever by Coke.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 9:21 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We always have Pepsi in the house. My husband works for Pepsi. Sales are down slightly nationwide. As far as i know there's no cola price war going on here.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:21 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i buy diet DP, personally...but i never pay attention to the price of it, compared to the other colas. i don't buy-up when some store runs a special, either. i buy it every couple weeks, out of 'necessity'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:38 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I prefer Diet Pepsi (cherry flavored). I do buy Diet Dr. Pepper sometimes. Usually we get diet store brand though. But if there were 24 packs for four bucks, we'd get a bunch :-) We're both hopelessly hooked on soda :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:06 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I always was addicted to coca cola most of my life until recently. I noticed just how unhealthy it is so I switched to water but I always chose coke over pepsi.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Def. Coke. I used to drink only Pepsi, but when I was pgt we lived right by mcds and in Texas during the summer and once a day I would have a coke from mcds and got addicted. Now I can't drink pepsi lol
    Mrs.Robey_4ever

Answer by Mrs.Robey_4ever at 10:54 AM on Sep. 11, 2010