Have you ever a netti pot for your sinus's?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:17 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Health

• Oh yes! The Netti Pot is AWESOME!! It's a little strange to use the first couple of times, but I use it pretty much every day to clear out my sinuses (I have the worst allergies). I highly recommend it! lol
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 9:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yes and it feels good. A little ackward at first but you'll get the hang of it in no time.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 9:25 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yes, I study and retreat at a yoga/meditation center near my home. I got the Neti Pot 6 years ago and use it daily. My acupuncturist uses her twice a day. I feel it cuts down on my colds/allergy issues every year.
    waterandair

Answer by waterandair at 9:33 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I HAVE NEVER TRIED IT BEFORE,BUT HAVE FRIENDS THAT DO IT REGULARLY.THEY SWEAR BY IT.ENOUGHSO THAT I AM PURCHASING ONE TODAY.I TO HAVE CHRONIC SINUSES,AN THINK I WILL LOVE THIS THING
    debmomof5

Answer by debmomof5 at 9:51 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I'm thinking this would be a good thing I am having such horrible sinus headaches couldn't hurt to try right? And those allergies Thanks ladies
    Moms_Angels1960

Comment by Moms_Angels1960 (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Sep. 11, 2010