very confused!!

i am 6 days late on starting my period. Normally this doesnt happen to me at all. my body is very regular its crazy. But for some reason i dont feel like i am going to start my period its kinda weird. I took a pregnancy test last night and it said neg. is my hcg level not high enough or whats going on. If i am pregnant i would be about 5 weeks ago. moms please help me out. I know the last time i got pregnant i took a test at like 8 weeks and it was faint lines but i could see it. so maybe you can help me out?

mommytoobe2011

Asked by mommytoobe2011 at 9:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try testing in a few more days with the first morning pee; any hormones will be stronger in it than in a late night pee.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 9:33 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Good Luck! Yes it could be possible. I have been on the other side and now have Twin Girls.so lots of pixie dust.
    Twinzmom07

Answer by Twinzmom07 at 9:34 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yes your HCG levels could still be low. Test again in a few days and test with morning pee.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:37 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• yeah i agree with what the other ladies have said, wait and test again :)
    hope you get the results you want :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 2:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• With my first pregnancy, I was 7 weeks pregnant before it finally said positive, and this time, I took a test the Thursday before last and it said negative, yet when I took it the other day, it was positive. A blood test gives a better idea. I'd say either wait and try again in another week, or ask to have a blood test done at your doctor's office.
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 8:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2010