do anyone else have this problem?

My dd is 22 months old and everytime she gets sick, she hates to take a bath! She love's her bath any other time, It's just when she is sick she hates them! Do anyone else have a child that hate to bathe when he/she is sick.
She do still get her bath's even when she is sick, its just not a very easy task to get her to have one!

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 9:49 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When my dd is sick giving her bath and keeping her looking clean and presentable is the last thing on my mind. I don't bathe unless it cools her down from fever or makes her more comfortable like a warm bath. If my kid doesn't feel good she can be stinky and dirty cause making them more miserable is the last thing I want to do.
    2girlsMom.MN

Answer by 2girlsMom.MN at 10:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• When my kids are sick I don not give them baths unless they need to cool down. I know for myself I would not want to get into wter when I am cold.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• when i use to watch my god son(from birth to age 5) i had to opposite problem he loved the bath when he was sick. it helped calm him down and relax him. so i guess it depends on the baby

crouchingmommy

Answer by crouchingmommy at 10:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• my 18 month old hates it he screams and crys so unless he threw up or diarriha i dont give him one
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:07 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• only once.. i think it's because when getting in and out of the bath, it can be chilly and not very comfortable for them, which is why they get cranky.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010