Funny question? Getting hit on more often?

Okay I know this is weird, but is anyone else getting hit on more often now that they are pregnant????? I can't figure it out, I am only 12 weeks so not fully showing yet, and I have a rock on my left hand and yet I get hit on constantly now that I am preggers, has this happened to anyone else????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i also had a rock on my hand and i got hit on at all stages of pregnancy! i dont know what it is!! lol..but i welcome it, it helps us remember how that we are in the sexier than ever stage
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• yup did me when i was pregnant, I think it's more cause either a) guys want to get in your pants cause they can't get you pregnant or b) you have a glow, or they secretly are attractive to pregnant women! LOL
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 9:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Oh yea. It happened to me all the time when I was pregnant. I would be like are you serious?? Stupid lines would be shouted to me like I'll help you out with that and other stupid stuff. I hate it when guys hit on you in like a bad way with all the damn lines.
    filipinanphilly

Answer by filipinanphilly at 9:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Wow! I thought I was the only one!It does seem I've been hit on more than usual lately.Its a little wierd but still flattering.I can't seem to figure it out but its not such a bad thing I guess!I was having a discussion with a friend about leaving my SO because of all the issues we've been having and move on but I told her noone would want to date someone who was "knocked up" but it seems I was wrong!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• HAHAHAHA @ guys want you cause they can't get you pregnant, now that is likely true now that I think about it... My hubby thinks pregnant women are hot so maybe that's why??? I dunno, I just know I feel weird when they hit on me like "what the heck am I supposed to say to that???" LOL
    Anonymous

• I asked my hubby the other day why men keep looking at me and saying shit and he said "because they know you put out" I lmao at that one.
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• i will never forget when i was atleast 6 months pregnant and obviously pregnant, my hubbie made me so mad while we were at home depot miles from our house. i was so pissed at him that i told him i was going to the paint dpt and walked right out of the store with plans to walk home. as i'm walking, swollen feet and all, EVERY man that drove pass me either stopped or slowed down to hit on me! i was shocked and a little disgusted. guys are ridiculous.
    prooouuudmommy

Answer by prooouuudmommy at 10:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• yeah, it's because they know you put out and guys like that...but it's also because with most women, they feel more confident with themselves and their bodies, and that shows. guys can pick up on that confidence.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 11:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Eeew when I was 21 and obviously pregnant with a wedding ring on my finger, some guy hella hit on me when I was working at Arby's. I was like WTF? I'm sooooo knocked up and you're asking for my number? LOL eew!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• WELL MY BOYFRIEND AND HIS BESTFRIEND HAVE A "THING" FOR PREGNANT GIRLS. I WAS ONLY 6 WEEKS AND MY BOYFRIEND FRIEND WAS LOVING IT. NOW I HAVE A BIG 6 MONTH BELLY AND THEY LOVE IT MORE.
    SOME GUYS ARE REPULSED BY IT SOME LOVE IT.
    BUT YOUR GLOWING SKIN AND ENLARGING BREASTS WILL MAKE YOU MORE ATTRACTIVE.
    ENJOY IT.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:18 PM on Oct. 16, 2008