men are so dumb

My husband grabs my hands and turns my wedding rings in toward my fingers and it hurts so bad I have just stopped wearing my rings well as usually he thinks I'm cheating on him he always thinks that he says he heard the signs in the radio. I have been a faithfully wife and he had a emotional affair where. Does he get the right to accuse me? Well I feel like I should cheat at least I wouldn't be getting wrong fully accuse. But no I would never do that I just think my husband is destroying our marriage I love him but it hurts I have stood by at time when I shouldn't have.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• if he is accusing u of cheating he might be cheating himself tell him that the next time he thinks your cheating

some one feels guilty over something
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 10:06 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We there is his sigh (man who accuse their spouse of cheating are the once doing thing) like flirting, having a affair so there mind is playing treat on him, making them think that there spouse might be doing the same thing!!!!
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 10:08 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't think you should stay with a person who well hurt you that way life is short enjoy it!!!!
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 10:09 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i think he is being insecure because he might be the one cheating and figures if hes doing it you probably are out of guilt. my husband cheated and he always gave me a hard time about who i talk to where im going wat im doing and he would even check my phone.
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• And I told him that and he said your turning it back on me that's a sign I just don't know any more
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 10:17 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Why does he do that to your hand?
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 11:57 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Why does he turn your ring inward?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Please go look at my profile ♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2010