I was dropping off my son to my parents to go to work when I saw the second plane crash into the tower. What were you doing 8 yrs ago when it happened?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I was at the OB/GYN's office to get tested for Downs Syndrome for my baby
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was working in a nuring home at that time.. Just pushing back a residents from Breakfast when i saw something on the news in the big day room. As I was walking by several of the residents room, ( shich most had their tv's on, I was seeing a little bit at a time. Then when i finally arrived in the resident room to get her to lay down, I had to stop and really see what all the commotion was all about. I was just in disbelief on this.. I really started to shake..
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 10:11 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was in 9th grade in Child Development class. When the first plane crashed I was in Spanish and all the teachers just stopped teaching and left the classrooms. We had no idea what was going on. Then when I got to the next class they turned the tvs on.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 10:12 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i was in school. we were doing our work with the radio on quietly. i wasn't paying attention to it, but i did hear some urgency in their voice, and some praying (it was a christian school, so christian radio station) but i payed no attention, i was too boggled by a stupid math question. anyway, another teacher came running in, turned the radio up and we heard it all...this was right before the 2nd plane hit, so seconds after it was turned up it was confirmed that it did hit...alot of parents came and got their kids for fear of them coming to one of the naval stations here (we're in Virginia Beach/Norfolk) but not my dad...he wasn't worried. as soon as school was out i went home and turned the tv on, watched it all.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was on my way to school. I end up staying home because we were watching the news. Wow that was just to horrible every time I think about that I just get the chills!!!!!!!!
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 10:14 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would like to clarify that it was nine years ago. But anyway I was in class watching everything on tv. My mom had twins two days before it. One came home the day of the attack and the other had to stay at the hospital so my mom stayed with the one who came home and my dad went to the hospital. It was a very scary time.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was a Sophomore in HS taking my Exams
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:40 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was in 8th grade and I faked sick I woke up and turned the tv on and saw a plane hit I thought it was a movie and it took me a minute to process it was the news
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:50 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• 9 years ago...
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 11:19 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was a sophomore in h.s. in Spanish
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010