In need of inspiration

I am an artist and photographer. I used to create new stuff all the time but lately I have no vision. What motivates, inspires and drives you? Once I get on a roll I'm good but lord help me I've been going nowhere for a long time now.

BluDog

Asked by BluDog at 10:08 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• When I take picture I would go to the most random place I can think about.
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 10:12 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I'm not an artist but my dd (nearly 17) is. She looks toward nature and with the changing weather your own backyard might be looking differently! When we hiking recently she was taking close-ups of moss covered rocks. And I mean CLOSE UPS. When I asked she said that she liked the texture and might try to use it as a background to one of her prints. Hope this helps!
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 10:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• park , church when ppl pray 9 black n white moment )... garden .. old ppl places .. kids places all those places are good to take a nice pictures ... coast .. ppl sayin a good buy in airoport ... poor ppl at the street ... there is lots of significant pics that u could take
    Good luck ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:34 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Nature is my biggest inspiration. Just life itself. I go outside sometimes and just try to take pictures of random but also macro shots of different aspects of a plant or wildlife that I come across.

My kids would be my other inspiration. They are involved in sporting events and so I just go to shoot and see what I can capture.

I love candid shots. Capturing expressions and priceless stories on film from any type of day full of people, friends and most importantly, Family.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I will paint from photographs and memory so I continue to take pictures until just the right composition appears for a painting.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 10:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• hope one day i could get to ur showroom ladies ;) capturing moments is very nice
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:15 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• well if you need motivation then you should think of what makes you happy & go places where you know it beautiful to go & take pictures well i hope you find what it is that makes you happy & great
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2010