I don't know what to do anymore:( adult content

So last night my dh and i were sitting on the couch so i decide to straddle his lap and try to be sexy but alls he did was complain so i just got off and sat on the other side of the couch while he used me as a foot rest.Then i decide to ask him why he seems annoyed when i want sex and he tells me because he feels like he does all the work when he never wants to do anything diff.And i always suck his d*ck just to get him hard.And on top of that he always complains about my breath when i try to kiss him eventhough he's the smoker and his breath smells all the time.He always tries to correct me when i speak and i can't EVER ask him a question without him turning into an asshole.He doesn't like me asking him anything at all.He seems to be moody towards me everyday.I have talk to him about marriage counsling and he wants nothing to do with it. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry but I do not think he like you. MOVE ON
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:16 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It sound like he is just a asshole lol .
    I don't think you should stick with a man like that come on what kind of man complain when his woman is been sexy?
    I totally think his cheating sorry to say that but I mean come on he doesn't like kissing you either. I would totally get out of that relationship like I told a other post (LIFE IS SHORT ENJOY IT !!!!!)
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 10:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• How long have you been married?
    hope5765

Answer by hope5765 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• You asked him why he was annoyed and he told you in a blunt and honest way. Not the best delivery but at least you know now. It sounds to me like he wants fresh breath, variety in sex, and maybe a bj? Okay so you can get mad or you can just see he's being honest. Try to give him what he wants and see what happens. Men go out of their way to make a women happy when she does the same.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Sounds like a jerk... Marriage counseling?
    TessaHoney

Answer by TessaHoney at 12:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I'd leave...if you try to spice things up by initiating different things in the bedroom ,if he gets annoyed but any questions,he tries to correct you when you speak then hes not respectful to you nor your feelings ..I would leave no doubt. Sounds to me like hes trying to push you out the door and being an ass about it
    stef1976

Answer by stef1976 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Is he dealing with depression? He sounds miserable. I doubt that it is really about you. Is he kind to other people? Seem satisfied in other areas of his life?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:06 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• How does he treat others? How long has he been treating you like this? What happened when he started treating you like this?
    If he's depressed, he needs to acknowledge it, and get help. If you have done something that he is resenting you for, he needs to discuss it with you, so it can be resolved. If you feel he could be cheating, you need to find this out. There is a lack of communication here. And he is being an ass, for one reason or another. From what you have described, it sounds like he is trying to push you away, he's picking fights, and trying to push you away. I'd find out why. You need to think about the questions I asked. And think about why he would be pushing you away. Come up with direct questions to ask him. Direct questions that require direct answers. 1. Are you cheating? (ex. of why you are asking:lack of interest in sex/intimacy) 2. why can't I ask you questions? Things like that. Direct questions. Cont..
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• And insist on answers. Do not let him put you down. Do not let him put put down your feelings on this. Stand your ground. Try to be as unemotional as you can. Except for being angry. I'd let that one show. But at the same time, you have got to listen to him. Hear him out. If he's willing to talk with you, you have to be willing to listen. If he just spouts off a bunch of BS, then spoon feed it right back. But try to give him the benefit of the doubt, until the spouts off. Try to get him to communicate.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Sounds like he feels very guilty about something and is taking it out on you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Sep. 12, 2010