Where were you on 9/11/01 when they attached?

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:45 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I was home scared to death because DH and our 2 older kids where on NY. They witnessed the whole thing but I didn't know where they were for 4 hours.
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 10:48 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Not to be rude, but the EXACT same question is two questions down.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:49 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• On 9/11, when the Twin Towers were ATTACKED, I was home,(watching the Today Show) living in South Carolina
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was in Jr. High and I had got to school late. I was running to my class when the princple came on and said that some people had no respect and I stood in the hall listening then after he was done I went into my class and they were watching it on the news. The first tower was hit and we watched not knowing what was going to happen next. Then the next thing you know the second was hit and the tv went off and my teacher cried as most the kids in class wanted to see what was going on. I was shocked to see it and it was hard to focus during the day.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:06 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• At home sitting on my couch watching every minute of it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was 8 months pregnant and was at work at the time. I was walking through the shampoo room ( I worked for a pet products company) and I heard on the radio that the WTC had been hit. At the time they didn't know it was an attack. We all stood around and listened to it happen on the radio.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:49 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• my boyfriend at the time woke me up when the first plane hit and i sat in my bed watching the rest.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:50 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Wow mysevenkids that must have been so terrifying!!! I'm glad they were safe!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Comment by SWEETPEAS3MOM (original poster) at 10:50 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter , It was a high risk pregnancy and i was on and off bed rest after losing a baby 3 months before finding out I was pregnant again. I woke up right after the first plane hit...I thought it was the Philly skyline I was looking at ....

Right after I realized it was NY, the scend plane hit....my heart sank. I tried to call my hubby but the phones were not working, said ll circuits busy....about 15 mins later My Mom got through and was FREAKING out. Finally got my hubby who was in DE and he didn't know what happened, I told him, somewhat incoherently. He put on the t.v.'s in circuit city and everyone ther was standing around watching when a cop came in and said they were closing the bridge, if you didnt leave there you should leave now so you didnt get stuck

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:56 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• He got home a little over an hour later....

Horrific day..I remember crying and screaming at the tv because the towers were LEANING and people were milling around the bottom. and all the fire fighters were there and the ambulances....and then they collapsed....I was dry heaving in the bathroom...and after hubby came home, I turned off the tv..couldn't watch anymore

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:58 AM on Sep. 11, 2010