OK EVERYONE MY TWO WEEK WAIT IS OVR AS OF TODAY (maybe TMI)

Today is the day i should start, however just to be on the safe side i will wait until next Saturday to see if AF shows, and as everyone i am hoping for the STICKY BFP . On Wednesday or Thursday when i went to the bathroom i wiped and it was a pinkish color so naturally i put a pad on thinking this was the end for yet another cycle. But after that first time i only got the pinkish color one other time i had slight cramps but it never turned into a period as is normal for me but usually the dishcarge before AF is brownish in color and then the next day AF starts hot and heavy. However this time no AF so far and today is the day i should start i am giving it until next Saturday until i test to make sure AF just isn't late starting because i am kinda crampy this morning but nothing like i is normal for me and i am never late usually start on time what do you all think?

LynnSharp

Asked by LynnSharp at 10:49 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Ive had bad cramps for three weeks and still haven't had a period. I never get cramps when I have my period and Ive also got sore boobs. No positive test though yet. I think you could be since you said you are never late :) Good LUCK to you!!
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:51 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Good luck to you as well, how long has it been since AF was supposed to start for you?
    LynnSharp

Comment by LynnSharp (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Whenever I would spot near a period it was implantation bleeding and I was preg....take a test and update good luck :)
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i thought for sure i was starting my period the last 2 times it ended up as pregnancy. this time i had no idea, i was only day late and went to the doctor becuase of strange pain, when she cam in and said i was pregnant i just about freaked out but when i thought about it was very clear that i was.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:01 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• OK ladies i will have my DH go buy a digital test or a walmart cheapie so i can take it tomarrow morning since the first morning urine is best to use. I will update with pictures if i can.
    LynnSharp

Comment by LynnSharp (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Did you take a test?
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• No i haven't but as of today i am only 1 day past the day i should have started, But i think i will try to get a test today when i get out to walmart cause i have to go get cat litter, and stuff for supper tonight. However i looked at my last three cycles and my period has of three months back i noted that it shows i started 2-3 days past the day i should have started. I will give things until at least tomarrow i think before testing. I am not sure why it is gone from 28 day to being 30 and 31 day cycles but whatever i noticed that on those i also ovulated a little later than what i should have....So if this is the case then maybe if i didn't get lucky enough this cycle for the eggie meeting then maybe net month we will see what happens keeping fingers toes fingers legs and arms crossed and praying hard that this is a big BFP !!!!
    LynnSharp

Comment by LynnSharp (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Take a test today and see what it says. GOOD LUCK
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I will be taking the test first thing in the morning, i will post the update with pictures if it is BFP, otherwise it will be an update of it was a BFN and no pic. Seeing as how i have no signs of starting except for crampy feeling that comes and goes but nothing has happened usually any kind of cramps for me indicates AF is coming so i will go until tomarrow morning and see what happens. keep your fingers crossed
    LynnSharp

Comment by LynnSharp (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• okay ill be waiting lol good luck and sticky baby dust to you this is always the most exciting part after the wait! btw i am also somehwere in illinois( i checked your profile today to see if you had pics up) :)
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 6:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2010