Could you tell me about the role of women in the World? adult content

It is not the war that woman could bring, because she gives life ( babies ) and work hard to maintane it as good as she can to her kids. ... if they ask me for a picture of peace. I'll say 'mothers' and 'women' in general .. so what's you role Ladies ?

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 10:52 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• When you look at it objectively, it IS miraculous that we create the gateway into life for every single person. Our ability to give life is HUGE !!

In caring for our children, we create the culture. We have the opportunity to preserve the ideals and customs which foster health - mental health and emotional health as well as physical health. A well-educated mother is crucial to mankind. She preserves what is healthful, and she can improve upon life-practices which need to be better, and she can eliminate practices which are harmful.

It is all in our hands. How any woman could find mothering to be dull, dreary or less interesting than any job outside the home is a mystery to me. ... I figure they just never had anyone show them the myriad creative possibilities or the earth-shattering impact of their work with their children !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Whatever we chose in this country.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• This statement is confusing to me, honestly. Yes, women can bring forth life, but not on their own.. without the sperm there would be no baby. Also, women work in the military and can handle war as well as any man.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 4:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• its the 21st century, not 1960, the gender roles don't exist like that anymore and are slowly fading away. There is no "female" role. Women and men work side by side at work. More and more men are staying home with the kids and becoming the domestics. Its a changing world with more equality then there use to be.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Well said, Waldorf!]

good

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Train up their children and be a helpmate to their dh.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2010