Why would anyone want RUDE McCain as our next president?

He is being EXTREMELY RUDE at the debate. Cutting everyone off, over talking them, and trying to sling as much mud as possible on the Obama campaign! He is whining and crying that Obama didn't stick up for him yet he only stood up for Obama ONCE. ONLY single time. HELLOOO he is your competition not your friend buddy! Man up! Oh, and get your manners back from where ever you misplaced them! COME DISCUSS IT!

THE TRUTH BOOTH UNCENSORED!!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/NoSugarCoatingHere

KimberlyMonique

Asked by KimberlyMonique at 9:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• No honey. There have been NUMEROUS attacks against OBAMA. If YOU thought Obama was being oh so rude in the past then why didn't you bring it up? I am just watching the debate and I am appalled and shocked at the way McCain is acting. I am pointing out facts and I would do the same If I was for McCain.

Answered at 7:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 by: Married2theBest
    Marri...
    I voted early for McCain and proud, I saw numerous times where Obama is just as rude but AMAZINGLY no one can ever bring that up, why is it always attacks against McCain?
    KimberlyMonique

Answer by KimberlyMonique at 10:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I totally agree with you on McCain being an a$$ right now!
    Anonymous

• that's why I voted early for OBAMA
    Anonymous

• heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIdbYjmbFzo
    Anonymous

• Well I have several reasons why I want him to be president. But the main reason to vote McCain is Obama. And that is why I voted early for McCain!!!!!
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• He is being pretty damn rude...laughing at Obama's responses? Honestly? How childish is that? Ugh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I voted early for McCain and proud, I saw numerous times where Obama is just as rude but AMAZINGLY no one can ever bring that up, why is it always attacks against McCain?
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 10:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I know. I am actually shocked!

Answered at 7:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 by: caitxrawks
    caitx...
    He is being pretty damn rude...laughing at Obama's responses? Honestly? How childish is that? Ugh.
    KimberlyMonique

Answer by KimberlyMonique at 10:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• It wasn't a personal statement towards you, it's in general that day after day I come on to cafemom and its always pro Obama and what McCain did wrong, I simply try to stay out of things like this so thats why I don't bring them up, I chose to answer this question for some odd reason, but I have seen Obama just as rude towards McCain, why is it the man of change can never do wrong?
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 10:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2008