Birth Control?

I have been on this ortho tri cyclen lo birth control since i had my second son almost 7 months ago. I have never missed a pill I always take it before I go to bed every night. Lately when I take it I get a stomach ache and when I wake up in the morning I am nasueas. I took a pregnancy test and it says negative. I never get my period the full 7 days its ussually 4 days late and only last for 2-3 days? But I have gotten it every month. Any ideas? Is this normal? Could I be pregnant again?

DBabyMomma

Asked by DBabyMomma at 11:26 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• I was on ortho tri cycline when I got pregnant with my oldest. After he was born I went back on ortho tri cycline and got pregnant again. Two of my 3 children are ortho tri cycline babies. My periods were a lot lighter and shorter on the ortho though, which is why we didn't realize I was pregnant with my oldest until I was 10 weeks along. I'd check with the doctor.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 11:42 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i was nova ortho for a year after our marriage in 1964 - had no ill results from it - never used any kind of birth control since//
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 12, 2010