Project Runway Fans......

Who else is really super happy that Kenley was "out" first?! YES! I can't stand her! She was soooo rude to Tim and you just don't do that! I kinda wished Korto won, but hey as long as Kenley didn't!!!! Who did you want to win?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Entertainment

• LOL I didn't like Kenley from the start! I'm glad she didn't win, and amazed she made it as far as she did. I would have liked for Korto to have won as well.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I am going to watch the show in a hour. I saw who one but I miss seeing the lines. I really couldn't believe Kenley made it as far as she did.
    Anonymous

• I was pissed she made it to the finals at all. Spoiled little brat! Yuck! Plus all her designs look the same.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I LOVED Leighanne's line. It was AMAZING. I would wear it all. And Kenley drove me nuts...I'm glad she didn't win. She's a designer copy cat and will be stuck producing Valentino knock-offs forever...
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 10:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I haven't seen it yet...but I'm glad Leanne won xD ! I really liked Korto too, but I honestly think Leanne deserved it just a little bit more.

Kenley was a horrible evil selfish childish bitch and I'm glad she was kicked out. She DID NOT deserve to be in the top three.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I was totally backing either Korto or Leanne!  So happy to see one of those two win!

Cafe MichelleL

Answer by Cafe MichelleL at 11:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2008