Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I get a second opinion outside of my insurance company found lump in breast...

They say from three mamograms its not breast cancer they will not go to the next stage and biopsy it. They being my insurance company have no care that this morning and last night as I showered I know its bigger. So where do I go for another opinion?


Asked by pinkdragon36 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Health

Level 40 (117,668 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • I would get a referral or find another dr and pay out of pocket for it.

    Answer by treynlisa at 11:47 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

  • You can go to any Dr you want to get a 2nd opinion, you will have to pay out of network, or pay it all out of pocket.

    Answer by queen.bee at 11:42 AM on Sep. 11, 2010