Hi i,m 36 weeks preg. have had a lot more movement right at the bottom of abdomen than i normally do. constant movement for couple of hours. normally most of the movement is the feet under my ribs. anyone know what this may be? Thanks

claire10

Asked by claire10 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• baby's hands?
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:47 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I could be your little ones hands or his/her head moving around. i can still remember what it felt like when my son would do this. He was head down from 30 weeks and stayed there. i had a bruise on my ribs from his heel and I could constantly feel him moving his head around down there LOL
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yep that would be babies head or hands. I feel it all the time and then she will shove her feet up under my ribs. Atleast we can be thankful that at this point they are head down. Lets just hope they stay that way. She has been head down the whole pregnancy so she must like the little cozy hole. Hopefully she continues to like it :)
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• sounds to me like baby has dropped
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 2:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• for me this is my sons hands up by his face. When i was checked for dilation by my OB he actually hit her hand lol. if you are truly concerned about it then i would ask your OB as they can feel and see exactly what it is, but my son is head down and it is definitely his hands as we have seen it on US.
    LLE672

Answer by LLE672 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2010