Do you ever go to Canada for holidays or on vacation?

Where do you go?
What do you do there?
What is the best place to eat?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 11:41 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Travel

• I have only ever been to Victoria, British Columbia. It was beautiful, we just did touristy stuff.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I used to visit Montreal every summer when I lived in England but now I live in Ontario.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• we use to.. it's only 40 mins away.. but haven't since you started needed a passport. I don't feel like spending $200 on a passport right now.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We use to go to clifton Hill (Niagara falls, canada).. now we just stick to the american side, lol. (Besides, the best place to eat is now on our side at the seneca falls casino.. their buffet.. mmmmhhhmm).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I have been to Victoria and Vancouver, British Columbia and I would recommend both. I've also been to Montreal and enjoyed it.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 10:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I've been to Victoria twice. And driven all over in BC and to Banff National Park and to Calgary. We mostly visited historical sites, took in the tourist stuff. Just driving through BC is amazing, it's so beautiful. But Victoria is probably my favorite, reminds me a lot of going to England.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 9:12 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• We go to Toronto alot. It's nice.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 12:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I have a few times... We usually go to Toronto... They have an incredible Musical Theater there which I believe is showing the Lion King now... I went a few times when the Phantom was there... Always awesome!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:59 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We use to go to clifton Hill (Niagara falls, canada)..  Lol I'm going to the Falls on Monday.  My dh's niece and her husband just arrived today from the UK, so of course we have to take them to the Falls. 

We should meet up sometime, I'm only an hour and a half from the Falls.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I have been all over Canada and have relatives there. It is a Beautiful country. As to where is the best place?? That would be like asking where is the best place to eat in the United States. You can't answer it.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2010