HELP!!! Does anyone have experience with sibling incest???

I need someone to talk to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't totally have, I am here if you need to send me a message.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Wish I could say I didn't, but I do. If you weren't anon I would've pm'd you but just like you, I don't want anyone knowing about what happened to me. My husband knows, my siblings and cousins know, but I didn't tell my inlaws and I don't tell my friends either, it's not something a person wants to get around (I moved to another state, no one here knows and if I have my choice they never will). Is there a question in particular you'd like to ask? I wish there was some way I could pm you if you need someone to talk to privately.
    Anonymous

• giving you a big BUMP and if you need someone to talk to, I'm a good listener
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• as a foster parent I have delt with this situation. would be glad to talk to you
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 10:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I don't have any experience either, but if you need someone to vent to or a virtual shoulder to lean on, I'm here!
    Inkedmommy007

Answer by Inkedmommy007 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Hi, I've been reading about sibling incest a lot lately. I think it's to answer questions that have been running through my head for a long itme. I'd love to talk to someone about it. Send me a PM if you're interested.
    bestofboth23

Answer by bestofboth23 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Hi there if you are still on here, I have just started a group for this situation -A soft Place to Fall, Hope your world is okay .
    Anonymous