I need to make an extra 100-200 dollars a week, can someone help lead me in the right direction? Please!

nsgirl2000

Asked by nsgirl2000 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• Check out my link! This can change your life! I'm serious this is real!
    www.discoverlimu.com/hollyjenkins
    hmr.jenkins

Answer by hmr.jenkins at 11:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• i sell herbalife and easly make that! you can join our team and speak with our supervisor about what oppertunities you can expect with it. check out our site timsherbalifestore.com and see if it is something you would be interested in.
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 12:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• What about natural skin care products which truly heal from the inside out? This stuff truly sells itself, so once you let people know about it, they keep coming back! ;) We have "Spa Parties" and you can have as many as you want a week! Usually, you walk away from a party with $100-$150 in your pocket. I LOVE this company and have made great money and wonderful friends! Please contact me if you're interested! www.ourlemongrassspa.com/diana
    hugsformybaby

Answer by hugsformybaby at 1:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My blog has some ideas on making more money. Check it out if you like.
    http://makingthensaving.blogspot.com
    calicostatue

Answer by calicostatue at 2:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I am a Romance Enhancement Consultant. I can easily make 500- 700 in about 3 hours. Check out my website if your interested at www.chelseamitchell.pureromance.com or send me an email - chelseamitchell@pureromance.com
    Chelsea31

Answer by Chelsea31 at 8:17 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• If you make fitness a priority or want to I have an amazing work from home job. It is not a get rich quick or pyramid scheme. It is life changing--helping others achieve goals while you achieve your own! committostayfit.net and TeamBeachBody.com/DreamE to check it out. Please feel free to write me if you are at all interested in being on my team or just have questions! Good luck girlie!
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 10:04 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I was in your same situation. I joined the Stayin Home and Lovin It team.. They help me with everything!!! I love them. Visit my website they set up for me for FREE and request more information. www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/jkbielefeld Good Luck! Your a mom, you'll find a way to make that extra cash
    Katie2233

Answer by Katie2233 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I work from home with Work At Home United.
    You can contact me at www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    Good Luck in your search!!
    Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 11:06 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have a few things I do from home if you want to take a peek. http://www.montanamom5.com
    mtnmom5

Answer by mtnmom5 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I'm in the same boat you are. Without having to join a "team" or "group" selling things, I would possibly take a look into what you have to offer. For instance, I posted on Craigslist that I am available for occasional data entry because I can type pretty good. (Just posted today so we'll see how that goes). I just got a sewing machine for mother's day so I am going to try to make shirts, totes, pillows, etc. for a little cash. Also I do scrapbooking and I am thinking making invites, pages, etc and selling. That way it's on your own time, can be done from home, and you don't have to worry about giving money to a company you don't know anything about. Also maybe put an ad in for occasional/PT babysitting for 1 kid - depending on your schedule of course.
    ratchet3714

Answer by ratchet3714 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2008