whats going on adult content

I just found out im 8 weeks pregnant and was told of course that it was ok to have sex... well every time we do I bleed... none on him just when im done and go to clean up its a little bloody but it does stop really soon. no cramping or anything... i don't remember having this issue when i was pregnant with my DS. what could be going on?

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 11:52 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• call the doctor
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 11:54 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• yup id call the Dr
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I think it's bc bloodflow is increased to the vagina during pregnancy, and the blood vessels can be easily scratched. You should call your dr to be sure and maybe have a little less sex? But everything will most likely be fine.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:59 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would definintly call the doctor just to see what they say...
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I agree about calling your dr. But when i was pregnant with my 1st they told me as long as your not hurting badly it would be ok. You have increased blood flow in your southern region and that could be the source or maybe try to take it easy a lil and slow down with sex
    kyleswife1

Answer by kyleswife1 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I have to agree with Kword!! You cervix is sooo very sensitive when you are pregnant and I bled at the during the early stages of pregnancy after sexual intercourse so it is normal. But if you start having cramping or excessive bleeding then I would def. call your doctor to atleast let them know what is going on.
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• probably just your uterus being irritated
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i think that's fairly normal... you might want to try a different position that won't irritate your cervix so much
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 2:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Just cervical irritation. I had the same thing. It was nothing to worry about so long as its the only symptom.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:03 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Is he hitting your cervix? I'm with these guys. The increased blood flow to the area makes it bleed very easily when "irritated". As long as it's not heavy bleeding or painful, I wouldn't worry too much, just mention it at your next appointment.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2010