advice anyone?

I am in the middle of a messy divorce, and have had a new boyfriend for about 5 months. About 2 weeks ago we found out that i am pregnant again, I already have 2 children and he has 3. this will put us at 6 children. I am only 24 years old, and he is 26, but he is a very good father and takes good care of me and my boys along with his children, he has been there for me through all the drama my ex has caused me and we plan on getting married and raising our children together when the divorce is final. but i dont know when or how to start telling my family and friends that i am expecting another child. since i am still technically married, and the child is not my husbands.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I personally would have waited to even date until my divorce was final. Since that it not your case I think I would wait until the divorce is final or you start showing to tell people that you are pregnant.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• There is nothing wrong with waiting until you are 3 months to tell anyone. Then, heaven forbid, anything goes wrong, you don't have to explain to anyone if you don't want to.
    You are probably going to get lots of comments, but just remind everyone of the beautiful life inside you and the wonderful family it will be a part of. You are starting a new family and that's what's important, stick together and stand up for each other.
    6 children will still fit in a minivan, you are going to be just fine :)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 12:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Thanks! I Love my new family and wouldnt change the way things are for the world!
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 12:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would wait till your three months also. If they asked why you waited so you long you could then tell them that you wanted to make sure. Good luck to you!!! And congradulations on the little life that is growing inside of you:)
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Wait until the time is right for you guys and then don't let anyone feel bad for it! Do not feel ashamed and hold your head high. " Women are like tea bags, you never know how strong they are until you put them in hot water!" -Eleanor Roosevelt. Congrats Momma!
    babywhatnow

Answer by babywhatnow at 1:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2010