Should I go back to school now or wait???

I have been a stay at home mom or 2 yrs. My son is 2 . My hubby is also deployed but have the blessing that my mom lives with us. About 2wks ago my hubby told me to get information on schools cuz when he came back he wanted me to go to school. Well I did and its been a quick process but I got accepted to start nursing school for LPN. Im undecided I want to start but at same time feel bad for leaving son. I know there is a lot of moms worse than me but its hard. I feel that if I give up opportunity will I ever have it again. My son will be with my mom. But also don't want son to feel that daddy is not hear neither is mom. Also we have no one here in case my mom has emergency. Mom don't drive. Scared that once I start won't be able to finish. Please if anyone has gone through same thing or just has some advice I would appreciate it. Thank you.

epgirl

Asked by epgirl at 12:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in

• IMO.you should go for it. The longer you wait, the harder it is to go back. Your son will be OK with your mom. It's not like you are leaving him with someone he doesn't know. Don't worry about doing it all at once if something comes up you can start back up again. Good Luck!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I wrote in your other question.. but I would say if you can make it work, I'd take the chance now while you still have it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• If it was in a different state or something then I would be a lil cautious... but I assume you'll be going back and forth from home to school? If thats the case, it's not like you won't ever be home... I wouldnt worry too much
    fujin06

Answer by fujin06 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yes, go! You can use his GI bill for your schooling! Do not wait.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:59 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yes do it...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 7:26 PM on Sep. 15, 2010