BUMP THIS QUESTION IF YOU HATE HOUSEWORK!

I am great at organizing my house and keeping it in order during the week, but when it comes to the once a week cleaning....I want to hire someone else to do it. Am I the only one who hates it? My Husband thinks I should just "DO IT!" and not think about it. Don't get me wrong, he helps me, but I always have to go behind him to do things he misses, and so, I don't ask him to help very much. I guess I just like everything to be really clean and everything in its place.

How do you get through this once a week ritual?

If you "HATE IT!" ...."BUMP IT!"

JOCKEYP2PMOM

Asked by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 12:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I gave you a big bump!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 12:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• How do I get through it? I just do it. unless we are really busy and it doesn't get done, I won't fret over it, because it will wait and it will eventually get done.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 12:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I like some housework but right now im just too lazy i just tell myself though id rather do it now then in a few days when it will take like more than a day to do
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Honey, I made myself a "to do" list... it's a page and a half long. I can't just do something weekly - everything needs done on a daily basis. I wish I could just do one room a day, but that isn't happening. So far I've accomplished ONE thing on that list - wash dishes. Yep.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• BUMP, BUMP!!!!!!
    davecswife

Answer by davecswife at 12:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I bumped, but even though I hate it I do it because it needs to be done
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Who doesn't?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• BUMP
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• A big bump for you! I hate it more so since I can't do much. I'm not feeling Well. Its been neglected since I started my cancer care & chemo. Now with all of my side effects.. I'm overwhelmed!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I have a bad habit when it come to cleaning I have a problem I always end up going to the room that my husband just wake out of and picking up the mess he left i'm so anal about cleaning and keeping it clean do i hate it YES!!!!
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 3:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2010