deep would you rather

live without hubby for a year or your kids? (i almost had to do this i was so scared)

butterfly3206

Asked by butterfly3206 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in

• w/out hubby yea, now w/out kiddos no.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I'd rather live without my hubby. Kids grow and change so much during the course of a year, I would rather sacrifice the time without my husband than miss that period of my child's life. Of course I would rather neither.....
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 12:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• im trying to get through the stuff I had to do today sorry this was the only thing in mind.
    butterfly3206

Comment by butterfly3206 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• oh that is a hard one because I love my DH and there are times when he is at work and I will miss him soooooo much lol. But then there are my kids that is true they change so much in so short of time and I miss them when they aren't with me. Is it for just a year and no longer? Then I would go with the DH if it is longer than that I would say neither lol. I honestly don't think I could live without my kids or my DH
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I could live without my hubby for a year but my kids no way
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would rather live a year without my husband, kids grow so fast.
    MaryR76

Answer by MaryR76 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Either way would be really hard, but I would have to go with living without hubby. Who would care for the kids if they weren't with you for a year? In my case it would be people that I know my kids would not be happy spending that much time with (hubby and I were gone for two weeks in the spring and the kids stayed with grandmas - neither is excited to go back to either grandma's house). As a mom I feel like my first duty is to my kids while they are still at home so I would have to pick them.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• well my knee jerk reaction is hubs.... but it really does depend on the details of why, where, how, etc.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 1:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Without my husband for a year. No thank you!
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• hubby
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 6:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2010