What do you look for in a group?

My group is growing big time and I'm excited but we have 59 people and like only 4 or 5 people post often how can I keep people interested?

butterfly3206

Asked by butterfly3206 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Fun things to do to see if there is a lot of activity do you offer games? Question of the day, are you are drama free group I won't do the drama posts it seems to be the question if the week how to keep people interested I have heard that form alot of my friends that have groups there are just so many out there.
    And of sourse there's this answers section we all seem obessed with and that takes away from group particpation
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• yeah it suppose to be a drama free just get together and chill we have a ton of games and contests and i try asking some things.
    butterfly3206

Comment by butterfly3206 (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• You might want to join the Group Resource Center (GRC). There are a lot of helpful hints there.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010