Anyone else feel like theyre not gonna make it to theyre due date?

I had my daughter early and im scared to have this one early too and im starting to feel like im not gonna make it to my due date!!! Anyone else feel like this???

ladybugky88

Asked by ladybugky88 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• as long as it's 37 weeks you're completely safe
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I had her at 34 weeks and im only 33 right now with this one!!!
    ladybugky88

Comment by ladybugky88 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• You always want everything fast now( everybody not just you). Just hang in there. Your baby will be here before you know it.
    lwattar

Answer by lwattar at 1:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I had the same feeling with my second pregnancy. I went into premature labor with my oldest at 28 and a half weeks. I was lucky, there were able to stop the labor and I was put on bed rest. I eventually gave birth at exactly 36 weeks.

When I got pregnant the second time, I was very careful. I, too, was scared, but I just did everything I could to prevent premature labor. I drank lots of water, I ate healthy and I propped me feet up a lot and got lots of rest. I went to the doctor more frequently as he requested. I went every two weeks starting at 25 weeks.
    I gave birth to my little guy at 37 weeks, 2 days.

I think what you are feeling is natural, but just take care of yourself and know that you are doing all you are doing to prevent it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• just try and take it easy... you'll be fine :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 2:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I thought for sure I was going to be really late with my 1st baby, and even when I went into labor at 36.5 wks I was in denial (thinking it was just BH contractions) but he was born at 37wk 0days!!
    With all 3 pregnancies after that I was absolutely convinced that I would go early and I went over LoL so I was wrong every time!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 8:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was CERTAIN that I wasnt going to make it to my due date. CERTAIN. She came at 42w 2d. lol I was way wrong! :-D
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i feel like i could go any day now. i am already 3 cm at 34 wks and have been having contractions since i was like 24 wks. i delivered at 35 wks last time so i just take it one day at a time.
    tcmaneen

Answer by tcmaneen at 5:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2010