I think im pregnant, but ive had bleeding. Please help me, im losing my mind

I have been having lower abdominal movements. I thought it was gas at first but its been happening more often. But I have had bleeding too. I normally start the 12th or 13th. But this was on the 7th. And it was not normal. It was more bright red almost orange. my breasts are sore i urinate alot more. The kicker is i had my tubes cut tied and burnt nine years ago right after my second child. please give me some advice. has anyone else had these symptoms? am i just goin crazy? i dont know what to do or if its all in my head. i cant afford to go to a dr. 2 cheap preg tests were negative. maybe i am crazy

kyleswife1

Asked by kyleswife1 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You need to see a r there no way without seeing a doctor to now for sure. good luck
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• You shouldn't have abdominal baby movements until you are at least 14 weeks, then it's iffy if you can feel them. I don't think you are pregnant if you have had your tubes cut and burnt.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Hey, not ever woman's body work like clockwork. Sometimes it's off when it comes to periods. So maybe you're just having an off month.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• With my third child I didn't I was prego till I was 4.5 months and no movement. So I think you are just making you self sick for nothing. Stop stressing I think you are not.
    lwattar

Answer by lwattar at 1:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Hello!!!! She had her tubes cut and burnt,there is no way!!!! She cannot get pregnant again!!!! It is probably wishful thinking on her part! Medically impossible. I work with doctors and no way! sorry!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Hey dancer, there have been stories where women who have had their tubes tide somehow still got pregnant. In fact my husband had a friend whose mom and dad used a condom and birth control and still managed to get pregnant. So there's no reason to be a snot about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I have read a lot of posts where women who have had their tubes tied, cut and burned and still got pregnant. So it isn't impossible.
    Go see a Dr to be sure.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 2:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• well, its very unlikely that you're pregnant... I guess anything is possible... but its really rare for someone to get pregnant after a tubal... here's the stats from WebMD "There is a slight risk of becoming pregnant after tubal ligation. This happens to about 5 per 1,000 women after 1 year. After a total of 10 years following tubal ligation, about 18 per 1,000 women will have become pregnant."
    Plus, most pregnancies after a tubal are ectopic and have to be surgically removed. If you think you might be pregnant then you really NEED to see a doctor because of the risk of ectopic pregnancy.
    There are clinics and places like Planned Parenthood where you can get a free pregnancy test to be sure.
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 2:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yeah and the chances of winning the lottery are one in a million but it happens.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2010