Planning for your little one!!

How soon did you began to plan/buy things for your baby while you were pregnant?!I've always been sort of a procrastinator but when I found out I was pregnant I was so anxious to start purchasing items.Now I can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl so I can start.

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• We are not buying the major stuff till I am about 30 weeks...I am 20 now.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• AS soon as i found out what i was having i went to Carters and spent 144 on pink and brown girl cloths lol. Right now im 24 weeks. We will buy one thing a month until the baby is here.That way we dont go on a major shopping spree lol. Also my baby shower in in 3 weeks so i will buy everything off the registry after it :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• After the first trimester I started with small things, then once I new what I was having I went nuts!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 10:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I"m 19 weeks and have started buying onesies in bulk from ebay. I have found amazing deals and want to be sure I have enough of 'em. I also bought her a really cute sweater and a bib I saw on clearance Now is the time to start searching for all those great sales on practical stuff since you presumably have the time to do it. Once she's born, I don't think I'm going to be as on top of shopping when she's screaming her head off!
    Anonymous