going to go meet my half brother I have never met

I am sooooooo freaking nervous right now. We are going to the wooster fair as we do every year and he is going to be there as well and he told me to text him and gave me the number when we get there (I talk to him on myspace). We aren't leaving for another2 hours and it is an 45 minute drive or so and the closer it gets the more nervous I get. I wasn't nervous until DH got home from work and now it is getting closer and I am getting more nervous

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• good luck

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I'm very happy for you and hope it works out. brothers and sisters are great, no matter how you get them!
    highestshelf

Answer by highestshelf at 12:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• thank you guys. I actually have a half sister and a half brother from my mom and my dad (adopted dad he adopted me when I was younger) then I have a half sister from my real dad and his ex wife I met when I was 15 she was 3 sh is 16 now and since last year we don't talk anymore. Then I have a step sister I met when I was 15 and she was 8 that I talk to once in a while and then him I have never met. He is by my real dad and and ex girlfriend.
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 12:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Good luck... I wish I knew what to tell you. But when I went to meet my half sisters & father for the first time it really was a blur. I had to fly from NC to AZ. =/ Im not really sure how I did it. I just got on the plane & went. I almost turned around a million times on the way to the airport & when they called my flight If it wasn't for the fact I had my son was able to board early I dont think I would have met. I gyess what drove me to do it was the what ifs...

That was three years ago. =) My dad was just here for my Birthday a few months back. =) Best of luck, && go for it. Dont let you talk you out of it.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 1:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• If you have talked to him on Myspace, you have got to have some idea of what he's like. He's probably just as nervous as you are. I hope things work out for you.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:53 AM on Sep. 12, 2010