Can you explain to me what the freshman mid terms, credits and other stuff about answers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• try joining the answer group, or if you have any kind of question (a specific kind) ask here

The whole freshman, midterms, credit thing isn't really that big of a deal. You get to certain levels for having a certain amount of points, The more points the higher the level and the more you'll be able to do on here. For example. Level 16 you can start answering questions anonymously, level 20-something you can view the Deans List (just a list of people and what heir level is), Level 26 I think you have the ability to change a questions category. Like if someone is asking a pregnancy question and they posted in toddlers you can change it to pregnancy (more people have to vote on it though)

If you have more questions either PM me, ask on here or go to the answer group. I hope that helps :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Its just a cutesy thing as we get enough points to move up a level and earn more priveledges in teh Answer section
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 3:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2010