Acne on my Butt Cheeks (TMI)

Ugh, really gross, but here goes. i get acne on my butt cheeks. Sometimes even boils. They hurt like hell. I'm embarassed (no pun intended) to go to the doctor. Have any of you experienced this? Anybody know how to get rid of it?? Please help, i'm mortified.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Health

• I never have had that before. But as far as boils go. have u tried soaking the area? or use a body was that is made for acne? like neutorgena..there are a few different ones. Witch Hazel is also good to put one the affected area.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 1:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• They are common, painfull and embarassing! Trust me, I speak from experience. The best thing to do is to try and prevent them. Get some Hibicleans, it's a surgical soap and is good at getting rid of staff. That's what causes the boils, staph. To treat one that's already there, soak in a hot epsom salt bath then put some form of antibiotic ointment on it. Best of luck sweets
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Target carries Hibiclens.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• You should try washing with antibacterial soap, and if that doesn't help, you should see your Dr. Staph causes acne and boils, and boils mean that it is out of control, my husband had to get an antibiotic ointment for his boils.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 9:35 AM on Sep. 12, 2010