Who are you still looking for?

Is there anyone in your life that you lost contact with and would like to gain it back? You would think with social advances such as facebook, you can reconnect with just about anyone. But is there anyone you still want to contact but haven't? Maybe they don't have a facebook or maybe you can't remember their last name.

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Someone I've never met. My father. I've been looking for him for years now. Momma never told him she was pregnant and he never knew I existed so I want to find him.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• ive been trying to get in touch with a woman who i grew up with, My mom her and another woman were all really good friends and one day she moved and my mom and the other friend lost touch with her, Its been almost 13 years since shes spoken with her, we tried people search last year and came up with nothing, but she doesnt know that their friend passed away 2 years ago.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 1:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• My dad, and my best friend from grade school.
    TessaHoney

Answer by TessaHoney at 1:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• My half sister.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I am looking for that one descent man who will share my life and love from his heart
    I have not met him yet

PLEASE do me a favor, if you see him, let him know I am looking for him

thanks
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I know a good guy, he's single. Scared of women though. That's what hubby says. Ex wife did a number on him.

I'm not looking for anyone. But, I hope everyone finds who they are looking for!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2010