How many of you instantly get a rude response when posting a question on this site?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 1:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I can only think of one off hand but I just blew it off.Grin

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• For as many rude people there are on here, there are ALOT of wonderful moms whom ive met!! They will take the shirt off their back to help you, hard to find but there are some!
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 1:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I agree with SunShineMoMM.. But yes, sometimes I feel like if you ask a question like "Whats for lunch?" that someone will jump down your throat about the time your eating, or what your feeding your kids! Haha
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I get them often. However I try to ignore them I am not always able to cause I get offended but I try my darnedest to ignore it. Just pay it no never mind :)
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• none..at least i'm unaware of it. or it didn't register to me as 'rude'..you get a feel for the regulars, and if you post something 'off', you should know who's going to respond accordingly. i just blow it off if it happens, but that's rare.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• sometimes its a matter of perception. someone might be answering you in a not sugar coated way. just blunt and straight forward. doesnt mean they are being rude.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 3:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't.. it may be how you word your questions.. especially if you are in a contraversal area (like debates),
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:15 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• It happens too often, but I'm starting to recognize some of the names that do it often, so I'm seeing how unhappy and miserable they are. But I do appreciate the ladies who answer sincerely.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 1:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I've been pretty lucky on here. I've only gotten a handful of rude responses. I get more helpful ones than rude ones.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't post very many questions on here, and of the ones I did I really have not had that many rude responses.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2010