Am I pregnant or just late? adult content

Before anyone says, "Go take a test," know that I am picking one up later today. I just want some advice or reassurance. I am not sure when my last LMP was, but I *guess* it was 5 weeks ago. I'm under alot of stress, and could just be late. BUT, on the Tuesday before last, I experienced something really weird in my pelvic area/lower belly - all day that day it felt like a lot of pressure down there to the point of being really uncomfortable. I thought I was actually going to start my period then. Since then, I've had some cramping, but no period, and my breasts are a bit tender. What do you think? Pregnant or just late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There is such a wide range of normal when it comes to "feeling" pregnant, I never experienced pressure down there but had lots of other symptoms. If you aren't normally late and have had sex then chances are you could be pregnant. If so congrats!
    babywhatnow

Answer by babywhatnow at 1:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Could be an ovarian cyst.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• now karamille let's not scare her. I pregnancy test doesn't show anything for 8 weeks. How late r u???? Please me message me.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• there's only one way to know for sure... hope you get the results you want :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 2:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• yeah a pregnancy test won't show a positive at 5 weeks pregnant. Go to the doc and get a blood test. Thats what I did when I thought I was pregnant. I found out at 4 weeks pregnant.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 2:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• You could be pregnant. With my first child, I was nauseous, but the pregnancy test didn't say positive until I was 7 weeks pregnant. This time around, I was negative up to a week before last, but now positive. I have my first appt. Wed. to find out how far along I am. But this time around, my only symptom is breast tenderness and late for my period. So anyway, the test might say negative if you aren't too far along, but like some said above, a blood test should tell you for sure, I'd think. Hope that helps!
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 8:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010