I am stuck in a pickle!! Need help!!

We have been living with my Mom and Dad since we moved back from OK about a year ago. Well my mom is always on me about staying home with my son and that I am depressed and all this stuff that is not true but her putting her feelings on me. Now I know that I live with them so I put up with a lot from her and take care of her house. I have had it though I can only take so much. I would just go find a place of our own but my issue is this. We screwed our selves when we where younger and are paying out our ears for it now, our credit is shot. We also have the issue of cost of living in CO is huge compared to OK. Any Ideas on how I should handle this? I am lost at what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Can you get into an income based apartment? or section 8?
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 1:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would start apartment hunting and be upfront with the landlords about your credit. A lot of people have pretty bad credit and can still get an apartment. It may not be a great one for now but once you get on your feet, you can move up.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Get a job... use every extra penny to pay off your past credit blunders and then start saving for your own place. Get out on your own where you do not have to follow someone else's rules.
    ThatTXMom

Answer by ThatTXMom at 2:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2010