what should i do about dieting ive heard of herbalife but just scared it wont work dnt kno what diet to use im just tired of being my size anybudy know of any good ones????

babykathy09

Asked by babykathy09 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Try going raw/vegan for a while.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't know anyone that has done Herbalife with any long-term success. Honestly, eating better and exercising are the best way to meet your goals. I've used SlimQuick to get me started (for 30 days), and it worked well for me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• there are no good diets, no quick fixes....you simply eat clean...meaning nothing processed....eat fresh or frozen fruits and veggies, meat, oatmeal and other natural grains...the only thing i eat that is processed is milk or plain yogurt....plus good old exercise.....i lost 113 pounds this way.....you just have to be willing to work at it to get the results...and its so much sweeter when you can look at yourself and see what you achieved....but trying all the diets out there and looking for quick fixes is not achievement......sorry.....
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 2:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• All you can do is change what you eat and how much, limit yourself to 1500 calories a day and eat alot of the foods that boost metabolism and start out with walking and lifting small weights. A diet is just a quik fix the cure is to change the over all eating habits and making some lifestyle changes
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Good answers above, it is a life style change, eating good whole foods, limiting/avoiding processed foods and alcohol and incorporating exercise of some sort into your daily routine.GL you can do it!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:06 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It works well. I've lost over 70 pounds. The thing is, it is also a lifestyle change. So if you resort to eating junk food and such after you get off of the diet, you will gain weight back. That goes for any diet.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 12:51 AM on Oct. 25, 2010