Blood Clotting Disorder

I spoke with a doctor last week when I went in for my physical so that I could start work and he gave me more information than my family doctor had and more than a specialist had. I have been having health problems and 2 miscarriages in 6 months. He told me of a blood clotting disorder, Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome, which has all of the symptoms that I have been having, and causes miscarriages. Has anyone on here had it and how bad is it? Have you been able to carry a baby after taking Coumadin (sp) for an amount of time? I want another baby so bad and I want to know what I need to do.

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 1:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Health

• Have you spoken with an infertility doc about this (with your diagnosis)? I'd think that they can help answer your questions, and figure out the best way to proceed. So sorry that you are going through this.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2010