twins?

im 19 and i just found out i was pregnant again, im only about 8 weeks along but i'm already showing like im 4 or 5 months..with my daughter i didn't start showing till i was like 7 months pregnant..could it be twins?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You show a lot sooner with the second or so forth because the muscles have already been stretched.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 10:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• with your second you show a lot sooner
    Anonymous

• it's true - you show earlier with subsequent pregnancies... but you also show more with twins. only your dr will know for sure! of course, for me, the biggest idicator was my boobs - i had to buy a new bra before i even know i was pregnant!
    AggieMamacita

Answer by AggieMamacita at 10:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I am also 19 and 8weeks pregnant!I've been wondering the same thing.This is my 2nd pregnancy but I didn't carry full-term with my 1st, only til I was around 4months.I also am showing as if I was 4 or 5months.
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• :O Okay aggiemamacita now you are scaring me LOL... my boobs have gone up an entire size within the first few weeks of my pregnancy and have stayed there (I was already a DD.) No weight gain anywhere else other than the belly... I have yet to go to my first appointment, 2 more weeks actually, but now I am scared sh*tless... doesn't help that friends and family keep teasing me about the whole twin thing either! I am sure that that is likely not the case, but man that fear is in the back of the brain!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• You do show alot sooner with your second child. Especially if they are close together. I'm just assuming they are close together because you are only 19. I had my 2nd child when I was 19. I thought it would be a breeze, that I had it all figured out, because I had just went through it, but it seemed that every aspect was different, even the delivery. So don't compare this pregnancy to your first one, they will probaly be very different.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2008