who are you voting for and why?

just curious who everyone is voting for and what is leading you towards that vote. please no bashing of other comments. everyone believes and stands for there own thing. this is simply to inform me of things i may not know.(example: I am voting for___________ because of ________________.)

qtpatootiecth

Asked by qtpatootiecth at 10:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• McCain, because I really feel he stands for everything I do and I believe if he is elected will be the one to reform the government. I truly believe he will do everything he can to change the way the country has been run and is the man to do it.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I am voting for Obama because he and I agree on the issues I hold important and precious. He agrees that a woman has the right to her reproductive rights. He also agrees that women shouldn't be held back by a glass ceiling. He believes that the trickle down theory just doesn't work. He acknowledges that health care is a basic right for all. He is a level headed statesman that will not blow his top on sensitive issues of diplomacy. Our country is in dire straits, regardless of who or what or when, we need to move forward as a country, stop looking back , acknowledge that missteps were made, and do what it takes to correct them.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 10:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I am voting for Obama. I agree with him most on issues. McCain's records, policies and views are absolutely despicable to me.
    punkmama27

Answer by punkmama27 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Obama, there is no point in repeating what hibicent said... she said it perfectly..
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Obama because I like his smile BOOYA!! lol :) oh yeah and for all the reasons everyone else is voting for him.
    FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 10:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• lol!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• McCain because he is pro life, more experienced, an American hero, and isn't afraid to go against his own party if necessary. I also LOVE his running mate.
    joy2bamom

Answer by joy2bamom at 10:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I am voting for Ron Paul because he does what he says and he means what he says. His record shows it. He wants fair tax and states rights. Individual freedom and to bring the money back home. And end the war.
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 10:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I am voting for_OBAMA_ because _we need something to change and it will not change with McCain in office and he kept agreeing with George W. & I agree with more of Obama's policies than McCain's_.
    Anonymous

• there is no point in voting for ron paul.. he is not going to win, might as well not vote.. JMO :)

also.. why do you LOVE his running mate joy?
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2008