Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Help with

Does anyone know about this site? Information about my son was added without my permission and I want to remove it, but can't figure out how!!!!! I want his pictures off and basically everything but his name and birthdate. I'll have the conversation with my mother in law about doing this without my permission later, but for now I want to fix it!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in General Parenting

Answers (1)
  • contact them directly. If you can show them you are his mother, they must remove it as you are his parent and he is a minor.

    they should have some sort of contact us link on the site

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.